Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Written All Over Her Face

Who ate all the cherries? Well, it's written all over her face!


And if you ask me, she doesn't appear to be the least bit sorry. In fact, she looks rather proud of herself.


When my children and I pack lunches and spend the day at the park, I always pack myself a box of raspberries. They are my favorite fruit, and often substitute for my treat of the day.


Who ate all of Mommy's raspberries? Again, Felicity isn't embarrassed to have been caught red-handed. Or rather red-faced! "Here's the empty container, Mom! Those raspberries were great!"


In the summertime, our family enjoys fresh fruits, even at dinnertime with our salads and hot vegetables. Felicity loves oranges, and these pictures may tell you one reason why...


Oranges? Well, she can't get enough of them. Yes, it may seem as though I am complaining that I can't keep fruit around my house. But the truth is that I'm delighted my Felicity loves fresh fruit so much. After all it's good for her, and not all children so willingly eat it, let alone ask for it like she does. Along with a love of the gospel and a love of reading, Richard and I seem to have also passed down a love of fruits and vegetables to our children. Hey, there are a lot of worse things we could have passed down to them!

Love, Cara

4 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

That is too cute!

Druciana said...

She looks very proud of herself. hehe

taradon said...

Not the least bit repentant! =D

Shelly said...

Nope, no remorse whatsoever!! But one cute kid for sure! :)