Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Bling

At the tender age of five months, Bree is already a seasoned model. Here she is modeling the latest in baby bling.



As we all know, Bree loves to suck her fingers. Sometimes she doesn't even remove them from her mouth when modeling.




Case in point. This is Bree's "I love you" pose. Whew! Modeling is exhausting!




Side profile.




Another side profile.




Aww! Could you just die? This smile is a killer, and one that Mom and Dad cannot say no to.




Bree enjoys her modeling career. She works for food: boob juice.



I know it's generally the rule that too much of a good thing is bad, but does the rule apply to a super cute baby? I don't think so!


Love, Cara

7 comments:

Druciana said...

I love those dimples!

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

So adorable!! That smile melts my heart!!

Heidi said...

that is seriously the greatest smile!!

taradon said...

So cute! I love the pic where she's hugging herself with that big old grin!

Shelly said...

Bree is absolutely PRECIOUS!! That smile just melts my heart, and THOSE DIMPLES!!! I could never say "no" to that face!

Christa said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love the dimples, and that smile. You just can't help but smile back.

MEGAN said...

I don't think her smile and dimples could be any more adorable. I love the pictures!