Monday, October 12, 2009

The Force Is Strong With Felicity

Daddy, will you please buy me a light saber so that I can complete my Jedi training? The dark side of the force is strong, but with proper training and the correct light saber I can bring balance to the force.





Until I get a real light saber (#1 on my Christmas wish list) I'll have to make do with Mommy's turkey baster.




Felicity, having completed her Jedi training under the tutelage of Yoda (the Jedi master), pauses for a quick picture. After this picture was taken, Felicity hopped into an AT-TE and continued the fight against Darth Vader (the Sith Lord).

Let it be known that Richard helped me to write this post, as I know nothing about Star Wars. My entire family, myself excepted, is obsessed with Star Wars. In fact, most nights our conversation around the dinner table is all about Star Wars. I just don't get it. That's when I tune out and stick my nose in a book. But that's another post for another day...

Will someone please get Felicity a light saber? She'd like a green one. Just like Yoda's.

Love, Cara

4 comments:

taradon said...

Tee-hee... too cute!

Tera said...

Very creative to use a turkey baster!

A better question though, why do you have a turkey baster? You've never cooked a turkey before!!!Love you!

Shelly said...

How cute is she?? What a great use for a turkey baster!! Felicity-may the force be with you~

Druciana said...

My family seems to be Star Wars obsessed too. I like the turkey baster idea by the way.