Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Monkey Bizness

Last Thursday morning, Tera and I took our little ones to a new place in town called "Monkey Bizness". My little ones and I had never been there, so we were excited to go.







What a fun place for crawlers and toddlers! Bree enjoyed all the open space to crawl on and explore (until the building became over-crowded). Bree just learned to crawl a couple of weeks ago. It's a whole new world for her.







Tera's little Ethan had a blast. He is an experienced walker and climber, and an adventurous one at that. So Monkey Bizness was right up his alley. At Monkey Bizness, the rules state that everyone must remove their shoes before entering the play areas. That part is perfect for Ethan, too, since he doesn't like to wear shoes.







There were lots of different surfaces with different textures for Bree to try out.







Felicity loves slides, and Monkey Bizness has no shortage of them. Felicity gave each one a try before choosing a favorite.







Here's Brynna, posing for me. Isn't she gorgeous?







Felicity enjoyed riding the tractors around the play areas, too.







It wasn't long before Felicity begged me to take her to the art room. She loves to paint. Doesn't her hair look pretty? She was so proud of it.







That's a funny smile, Felicity.







That's a funny smile, too, but a pretty picture you are painting.







Bree is starting to get the hang of stairs. This is both scary and exciting for me as a mom.







This slide became Felicity's favorite. She went down it dozens of times while we were there. I even had Tera hold Bree for me so that I could go down this slide with her once. It was fast!







That smile says it all.







Here Felicity is acting like a true monkey--just hanging around.







Like the amazing mom that she is, Tera took Ethan down the slide. Again, and again, and again...







This was Brynna's favorite slide.







This is Felicity's impression of a caged animal.







I took Bree down the slide with me and few times. It was fun for a while until my broken tailbone began to ache.







Ooh! This is fun for Felicity.



What a fun and exhausting couple of hours. Bree was asleep before we left the parking lot to go home. Good times.


Cara

3 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

What an awesome play date!!! You two always have a lot of fun together and I love how all your kids are so close! IT is awesome just makes me miss you guys even more!

I love those play dates where they had so much fun they sleep so good!!

taradon said...

What a fun time with the kids!

Tera said...

It was such a fun morning. We'll have to go again soon!